Saturday, November 23, 2013

More portraits

Here are a few more of my more favorite portraits I took of my students and others at my school. 4e is short for quatrième, the equivalent of 7th or 8th grade, and they're my math students. 1ere is short for première, the equivalent of 11th grade, my English students. They all look so vulnerable and innocent in film. (As always, click to enlarge.)

Sophonie (4e) and Larba (1ere)
Mohamoudou (4e)
Adama (4e)
Maxime, Colette, Zakaria, and Felicité (4e)
(I don't know the kid on the left's name, oops) and Adama (4e)
Zabré (teacher in the middle) with 4e students
Patrice (1ere)
Youssouf, my top English student, and Noufou (1ere)
Larba (1ere) - I like this picture because of the awkward hands
Président, Basile, Surveillant, Proviseur, and Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment